Friday, February 19, 2010

maybe it's age

thanks for the comments.. I'm still hanging in there.. you know.. If i wanted to admit it.. I am GETTING OLDER.. and this could be growing pains i'm going through.. :-) Growing old.. hell, they told me when I turned 40 that my eyesight would get worse reading things close up.. and like.. overnight.. i had to start holding things a little further out.. not as far as Curt.. lol.. i worry and fret more when in bed at night.. don't know why. guess cause all is calm and quiet.. but I'm hanging in there.. and thankful to have you guys here for me. Love Debbie

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I imagine that it is hard not to worry about pains and everything else going on. Try to keep your spirits up. You are a strong woman and you will get though this. Your going to pass those test with flying colors on March 4th. I will be saying some extra prayers for you and your family to help you get through these next couple of weeks. Stay strong and enjoy your cruise.
Stephanie